Thursday, July 3, 2014

Born to Be…


So this may seem like a shocker (..not really lol) but I really enjoy dressing for holidays and any sort of themed event! I know right about now you're probably thinking I am the lamest of the lame, but seriously I just can't get enough of it, especially since that means I have an excuse to buy more clothes and style new outfits haha! And the Fourth of July is no different for me. Although I am not a huge fan of the whole 'Merica trend going on, I could not resist throwing together this Americana look. But in all seriousness, lets not forget the bigger picture of why we celebrate this red, white and blue occasion…America's independence. For me independence means having the freedom to act how I want to act, dress how I want to dress, and be who I want to be. And I am forever grateful for this liberty. So with that being said I will leave you with this quote by Albert Camus, "Freedom is nothing but a chance to be better." Stay safe and have a happy 4th!   --xoxo Kendall







Jewelry: Forever 21 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Boho Butterfly | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig