Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Sunshine and Soul Sisters


This past weekend I had the luxury of spending the day with one of my best friends in North Florida. For a late birthday gift I took her to the beach for a day filled with paddle boarding, relaxation and lots of laughter. Lately I have been realizing that as I grow older I won't have as many opportunities like these to spend time with my dear friends as we all venture out into the real world. So I have really been trying to cherish these moments as much as possible. Our day started of with an iced coffee run and ended by comparing our gnarly sunburns (oops..sorry mom!). Needless to say we definitely enjoyed some much needed fun in the sun. I hope you all had a great weekend as well:) xoxo Kendall










My Outfit: Free People Dress // Belk Sandals
Amber's Outfit: Pacsun Top (similar here) // Vintage Shorts (similar here) 





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Boho Butterfly | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig