Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Warped Tour '14



So big news everyone!! I finally popped my Warped Tour cherry! I have been looking forward to this weekend all summer anxiously awaiting this fun-filled adventure and being reunited with my Orlando BFF's. If you have never been to Warped Tour it is basically an all day music festival type concert filled with rock, alternative, metal, and pop-punk bands from across the country. This year some of the bands on the tour included Breathe Carolina, The Story So Far, We The Kings, Sleeping With Sirens, Issues, Yellowcard, and my all time fav Mayday Parade (just to name a few). I am so happy that I was able to spend time with my girls Devin and Laura in Orlando for a much needed girls weekend. I was pre-warned that it would be a hot one so I dressed accordingly in a crop top and shorts, and believe me I am so glad I did. Luckily the weather held up and we were able to enjoy some awesome music together. As always, stay tuned for more adventures and fashion inspo. xoxo Kendall 






Bottoms: Vintage thrifted 
Shoes: Vans 
Sunglasses: Forever 21 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Boho Butterfly | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig