Sunday, March 20, 2016

Tail{GATOR}s


If you're a Florida fan, you damn well know how to tailgate. Football season is one of my absolute favorite times of the year. By no means am I a sports expert, but boy do I love sporting events and cheering loud and proud for my Florida Gators. Honestly, out of everything during my time here at UF, football and basketball games will probably be the most missed. I can't explain to you how great it is everyday to be a Florida Gator. I've always been and will always be a Gator girl, ever since my first game in elementary school, but nothing can compare to how thankful I am for being able to attend one of the best universities in the country #NeverLeaving #GoGatorsForevaaa



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Boho Butterfly | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig