Sunday, October 5, 2014

Sleepless in Seattle



Last week I had the opportunity to attend a retail conference in Seattle called Shop.Org, through my university. This year the Shop.Org Summit focused on digital retail and was designed to educate college students across the nation on the digital and e-commerce world of the retail industry and career opportunities that are available. I am very thankful that I was able to attend this prestigious event and speak with many successful retail companies. I had a blast! So here is the breakdown of my adventures in Seattle. Check out my Instagram @kendalldwilliams for more frequent posts. xoxo Kendall 

First stop, Gainesville Regional Airport!
Top + Jacket: Free People / Pants + Bag: Forever 21/ Shoes: Birks / Necklace: H&M similar



After arriving in Seattle and dropping my luggage off at my hotel, I decided to explore downtown and hit up Pike Place Market (5 min. from my hotel, woop woop!) where I had the most amazing turkey burger and lemon lavender soda!  








Beautiful view from my hotel room 

Next stop, Shop.Org 2014!



I fell in love with Seattle and cannot wait to go back! Stay tuned for more adventures:)

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Boho Butterfly | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig