Saturday, March 19, 2016

Hotlanta


Okay so let me explain... These past few months have been insane for me. I've felt like I've been playing catch up ever since this school year has started. Although I've been swamped with everything due to senior year responsibilities, and just life in general, I have gone on some pretty great adventures lately and I think it's about time I share them. 

Last semester I went to Atlanta with the Advertising Society on campus to visit different agencies. Of course I've been before, but theres something about exploring Atlanta with some of your closest friends and colleagues that's not quite like anything else. Here's a few pics of us looking like we came straight out of a sitcom eating our way through the big city. 

P.S. Thank you for your continuous support and for checking back with my blog! I promise I'm back for good! 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Boho Butterfly | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig