Saturday, October 25, 2014

Royals


For this fall season I have been really digging royal-esque colors (if thats even a thing). Emerald green, Ruby red, and Royal blue are my go-to fall colors because they are so rich and warm. I have been dying to wear these knee-high socks for a while now and of course I had to pair them with a royal blue baby doll dress to satisfy my royal color obsession.  I am definitely not afraid to experiment and now that its finally cooler out, I am looking forward to styling with lots of layers and textures this fall season. Stay tuned for more of my styling adventures and thanks for stopping by:) xoxo Kendall 






Dress + Socks: Urban Outfitters
Shoes + Necklace: Forever 21
Jacket: Free People 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Boho Butterfly | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig