Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Chianti Wine Tour


Dress+Shoes: Free People // Sweater: Forever 21
Going into this trip my goal was to experiment with different wines, because 1. It’s Italy, and 2. Why wouldn’t I? So when I found out my program included a free wine tour, I got pretty excited (a little too excited) about it. So our day started off with a bus ride through Tuscany to get to the vineyards. I was a little worried about the weather, but it turned out to be the perfect day filled with wine, rain showers and beautiful Tuscan views. Note to self, Chianti wine makes me feel some type of way (tipsy!). I hope you’re having a great week, and if not, have a bottle of wine on me. Xoxo Kendall

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Boho Butterfly | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig