Friday, September 26, 2014

Fall'in For Fall


Hip Hip Hooray it's finally fall! Even though I haven't noticed any major changes in the weather yet (Florida sucks), I know in these next few weeks the air will be crisper, the mornings cooler, and the weather nicer! Fall is one of my favorite times of the year because it means sweaters, holidays, hot coffee and boots. I mean really, who doesn't love fall? For me it hasn't gotten cool enough to whip out my fall clothes, but for now I am enjoying these last remnants of summer weather. And what better way to transition from summer to fall than with tunics. They are the perfect in between. Not too heavy, not too light, but just right! I can't wait to start sharing my fall style and adventures with you all. Stay tuned!            xoxo Kendall 





Tunic: Free People
Lipstick: MAC Media 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Boho Butterfly | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig