Thursday, May 21, 2015

Pompeii


Pompeii gave me goose bumps. You would think that a city buried under volcanic ash would be in pretty rough shape, but in all actuality the city has so much character to it. Our tour guide was so proud of her city and the story of Pompeii. I feel like every Italian I meet here is so passionate about their culture and country. It’s honestly not something I’m used to back in the states. It makes me want to learn more about my own culture so I can proudly represent my country the way Italians represent theirs. Its weird how being in a new place makes you think about your own home in such a different light. Now I’m just rambling (maybe the wine is getting to me). Anyways, happy Thursday! Thanks for listeningJ xoxo Kendall







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Boho Butterfly | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig