Sunday, May 10, 2015

Pisa, Italy

Romper (similar)-Free People// Kimono- Forever21// Hat- Urban Outfitters

First off, I just want to say how proud I am of myself for coming to a place where I know nothing about the culture, am totally out of my comfort zone and finding my way in a completely different environment. We had our first free day without any class or meetings, so a few of us decided to take the train to Pisa and check out the Leaning Tower. Although it was our first time on the train and we didn’t exactly know how to get there, we had absolutely no problems (which is a miracle if you know how lost we get even walking around in Florence lol). The town of Pisa is seriously one of the cutest places I’ve been too, for the sheer fact that it is so quiet and quaint. Of course once we made it to the Leaning Tower we had to take a few touristy pictures before relaxing in the grass. As we all sat there we couldn’t help but keep asking ourselves if this was really our life, there is no way we could be living in such a beautiful place. You can tell by our faces that we had the best time exploring Pisa and just being together. Now of on the next adventure! Xoxo Kendall















SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Boho Butterfly | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig