Saturday, June 27, 2015

Post-Italy Depression


Jeans+Shirt+Shoes: Urban Outfitters // Kimono: Free People
It has officially been 22 days since I have left Italy, and I couldn’t be more sad about it. I can honestly say it is the weirdest feeling being back in America. Everything feels so different! It’s really hard to explain, but basically my body longs for Italian air (super cheesy, but so true). I have to catch myself from daydreaming about what I would be doing in Italy if I were still there… who I would be with, what I would be eating and what beautiful buildings I would be walking by. Although I wish I could have stayed forever (not even joking), I had to come back for my best friend’s wedding, my internship with Macy’s and classes (unfortunately).  In my hopes to keep living the Italian lifestyle, on my day off I decided to explore the Tampa/St. Pete area and check out Oxford Exchange and the Dali Museum. Finding cool coffee shops, bookstores, museums and hipster restaurants is probably one of my favorite things to do. Here are a few pictures I took from my adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog and supporting me through my post-Italy depression (I’m dyinggg). Xoxo Kendall

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. It has officially been 22 days since I have left Italy, and I couldn’t be more sad about it. I can honestly say it is the weirdest feeling being back in America. John Nolan

    ReplyDelete

© Boho Butterfly | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig