Thursday, December 18, 2014

Tis' the Season


I love the holidays! It's seriously one of my favorite times of the year. It's such a relief when I finally finish my classes for the semester and am able to travel back home for some much needed relaxation. Not only do I get to see my friends and family, but I also get to partake in the joy of wrapping presents, listening to Christmas music and making holiday treats! Although I've been quite lazy these past few days, I did pull it together and finish up my Christmas shopping and gift wrapping. High socks and flowy dresses are my go-to lazy holiday look. If you want to look cute while still feeling comfy this holiday season, throw on an oversized sweater and some red lipstick and voila! I can't believe Christmas is exactly one week from today. I hope you all are enjoying the holidays and spending time with loved ones as am I. Have a blessed day! xoxo Kendall 


DIY Holiday Crown Tutorial here






Dress: Free People
Sweater: Anthropologie similar here
Socks: Free People 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Boho Butterfly | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig