Sunday, May 3, 2015

Arrivederci!

Travel Essentials: Bag-Vintage// Journal+ Hat-Urban Ouftitters// Europe Book- Anthropologie// Top+Pants-H&M// Raybans// Shoes-Birkentsocks

As some of you may know I am extremely excited to be studying abroad in Florence, Italy this May! Seeing as I have never been out of the country, this is definitely out of my comfort zone. However, this has always been a dream of mine and I am so blessed to be given this opportunity. Starting today through June 5th I will be living in the heart of Florence, Italy in a historic apartment with fellow UF students. Although most of my time will be spent in Florence, I will also be traveling throughout Italy as well. If you would like to keep up with my day-to-day adventures, definitely check back here for daily posts (fingers crossed I have Wi-Fi!). I would love to share my memories and experiences with you:) 

As I sit in the airport I can't help but think about all the delicious gelato I will be eating, all the beautiful towns I will be visiting and the amazing people I will be meeting. Let the adventure of a lifetime begin! xoxo Kendall 

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."
-Lao Tzu
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Boho Butterfly | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig