Thursday, May 21, 2015

Capri, Italy

Dress-Free People// Kimono-Free People

This weekend was probably my most awaited visit specifically because I just really love being by the water. Although a multitude of things seemed to go wrong, I honestly had one of the best times of my life. I mean this whole trip has really been such a crazy experience like one you see in a movie and think you will never have for yourself. You don’t think being in another country for a month will really change you until you actually go. Not to get too sappy, but I have met so many people that I couldn’t imagine not knowing (if that makes sense). My roommates and close friends on the trip are seriously amazing people. Although I wish we all met sooner, I know our friendship will continue to grow (and get weirder lol) once we are back at school. I could go on and on about this but lets not get crazy. Xoxo Kendall









SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Boho Butterfly | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig