Wednesday, June 18, 2014

The Little Things


I know, I know it’s been too long!! I have finally found some time away from work to catch up and relax for a bit. It’s always nice to step back from our hectic lives and do things that make us happy even if it's just the little things! For me that includes sipping on iced coffee in the morning with my kitties, reading a good book, thrift shopping, and spending time with the people I love…to name a few. And of course I enjoy doing all of this in style! So here’s what you would probably find me wearing on a casual day off. I like to keep things fun, comfortable, but unique and this crochet skirt and tube top does just that! So if you’re reading this post let me know in the comments what you would be wearing on your ideal day off. I would love to get to know you too:) 






Crochet Skirt: Free People
Tube Top: Free People
Lace Top: Free People
Bracelet: Forever 21
Rings: Thrifted 

-xoxo Kendall 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Boho Butterfly | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig