Sunday, September 7, 2014

Coffee. Cures. All.



I have a problem. The first step is admitting it right? If there is one thing you should know about me, its that I love coffee. Like really love coffee. Too much for my own good. Sundays are my favorite because I get up early and enjoy the quiet of the morning sipping my coffee. I mean I don't want to go on a rant or anything but i'll just name a few reasons why I love coffee: 

  1. Coffee is love. 
  2. Without coffee there would be chaos.
  3. Coffee wakes me up.
  4. I get to discover cute coffee shops.
  5. Coffee doesn't ask questions.
  6. Coffee understands me. 
  7. I can espresso myself with coffee. (Ok I obvi had to go there lol) 
  8. It warms my soul.
  9. Coffee brings people together.
  10. And of course, coffee is oh so yummy!

So now that I got that out of my system… I hope you all enjoy a cup of coffee (or two) on me and have a fantastic week :) xoxo Kendall 






Shorts: Free People 
Coffee: Starbucks
Lipstick: MAC Media 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Boho Butterfly | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig