Friday, August 8, 2014

Shopaholic


It's no secret that every fashion guru has a strong urge to shop, and by strong I mean an uncontrollable addiction. So naturally we feed into this addiction and take advantage of as many sales, new arrivals, and deals that you could possibly imagine. Personally I really just love the feeling of receiving that big fat paycheck at the end of the week (very hard earned and deserved) and treating myself to something I have had my eye on. For today's post I just wanted to share an OOTD of some of the things I have recently picked up on my last shopping binge. You all know I love me some kimonos and of course I had to snag this sheer floral one for my collection. I also picked up a few dainty necklaces, an oversized  simple tee, and some shorts. So for all the shopaholics out there, don't worry because I am right there with ya! Oh and if you need a shopping buddy feel free to hit me up:) I am always available to shop! Thank youuuuuuu xoxo Kendall 






Kimono: Pacsun 
Gypsy Necklace: Brandy Melville
Shorts: Free People

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Boho Butterfly | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig