Wednesday, September 10, 2014

"Selfie"



Inspired by Free People's newest September Catalog and their announcement of the #FPselfieedition, I figured I would embrace my inner self[ie] and throw together a look that is one of my fall favorites! I know there is a lot of negative vibes surrounding the whole "selfie" addiction that our generation has been bombarded with, but in all honesty I don't see anything wrong with taking a photo of yourself. In my perspective, we take selflies because we feel confident, inspired, and self-assured. Occasionally we gotta show ourselves some self-love, and hey, whats the problem with sharing that beauty with others?  Don't get me wrong, this is NOT a proclamation to become arrogant or big-headed. Instead, I think it is important to have self-appreciation and acceptance for our individual beauty. So take a selfie, have confidence, and just DO YOU… always.

"There is nothing more rare, nor more beautiful, than a woman being unapologetically herself; comfortable in her perfect imperfection. To me that is the true essence of beauty." -Steve Maraboli

                                       xoxo Kendall 





Pants: Forever 21
Necklace: Forever 21 
Shoes: Tobi (similar here)

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Boho Butterfly | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig