Friday, November 14, 2014

Floral Affair


I don't know about you, but there is something about wearing floral in the fall. Gotta love a good printed maxi dress. If you haven't realized already, I'm that girl on campus that always dresses up for class. For some reason even when I'm feeling lazy, I still feel the need to pull together a comfy cute outfit. Don't get me wrong, I'm not judging you girls that where sweatpants and t-shirts to class. It's just not for me. Picking my outfits in the morning is what I live for. Ok I'm exaggerating a little, but in all seriousness I really do enjoy pulling together my look for the day, especially when it involves a maxi dress! I hope you have as much fun picking out your outfits as I do:) As always, xoxo Kendall





Dress: Free People (similar here)
Bralette: Free People
Sweater: Francescas (similar here)


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Boho Butterfly | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig