Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Lost in a Maze


A few weekends ago my roommates and I stopped by a local fall festival in town and I couldn’t resist snapping a few pics in the corn maze. Since the weather dropped a little and I was too lazy to do my hair I threw on a cute sweater and my fav new beanie. I always end up wearing beanies because I have a hard time finding a hat or headband that fits just right. I am so thankful for the beanie trend because my abnormally shaped head would be lost in the fall! And of course I had to tie in all my favorite fall colors. Happy Autumnal Equinox! -xoxo Kendall



  


Sweater: Urban Oufitters (similar here)
Tunic Dress: Free People
Beanie: PacSun
Boots: Vintage 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Boho Butterfly | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig