Monday, December 1, 2014

Thanksgiving Feast




Happy December! I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I sure did! Every year my mom and I have fun coming up with our table decor theme for the holidays, and this year I took on the project all by my self (with some help from the madre of course). So I just wanted to share with you some pictures from our setup and what I wore. I have many things to be thankful for this year and I feel so lucky to be healthy, happy and loved! I cherish these moments that I get to spend with my loved ones making memories over good food and laughter. Don't forget to stay safe this holiday season! xoxo Kendall 



Wearing: Dress - Free People / Shoes - Macy's 








DIY Chalk Sign 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Boho Butterfly | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig