Sunday, January 25, 2015

2015!

Wow I can't believe I haven't posted in almost a month! I apologize for the absence but I have been super caught up with starting class, work, internships blah blah blah. I know its no excuse but I promise to get back into the swing of things. So if you follow me on social media, you may know that I am interning with CollegeFashionista this semester! CollegeFashionista is an online website that brings together universities across the country to report on campus fashion. I am so excited, and honored, to be a part of such a fabulous group of Style Guru's on my campus. If you have any interest in fashion, social media or are just looking for a good read, head over to www.collegefashionista.com! You can find the link to my specific articles here. So here's a few pieces I'm loving lately. Rompers, beanies and booties are my go-to pieces lately. I hope you're all having a fashionable New Year and I can't wait to share more exciting adventures with you that are coming up! xoxo Kendall




Romper: Free People (similar here)
Beanie: Free People
Booties: Free People 
Bag: Free People 

(I know I'm a bit obsessed with FP, oops) 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Boho Butterfly | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig