Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Siena + San Gimignano

Romper (similar)-Anthropologie// Sweater- Forever 21

If I could describe the atmosphere in Florence I would definitely say its much like New York. Very busy streets, a lot going on and shops lining every corner. Although I love the big city feel and hustle and bustle of Florence, it was refreshing to take a day trip to Sienna and San Gimignano to get a taste of the small town feel of Italy. Since both towns were quite small, there wasn’t a whole lot to do other than shopping and eating (which are actually my two favorite things so I’m not complaining). However, I really enjoyed just exploring the towns and taking in all of their beauty. In Sienna I had the most amazing lasagna, made by the cutest mother and daughter. Even though that was probably the best food I have had in Italy yet, I actually like San Gimignano better because it gave me more of a homey feel (and I also had the most amazing gelato of my life so you know that might have swayed my opinion too). If you get a chance I would highly recommend visiting either of these two cities. Xoxo Kendall













SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Boho Butterfly | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig