Wednesday, May 6, 2015

il mio apartamento


My front yard!

Wow I am feeling 100% better today! I have officially adjusted to the time change and it feels so amazing to wake up and have a full day of exploring. I left Plus Hostel today and headed over to AIFS (which is where I will be taking class), where they then showed me to my apartment. Let me say I was totally expecting something super small and old. It seriously blew me away as I walked into an awesome kitchen with a master bedroom (my room which I share with a roommate) and two single rooms. Although it is old, it is a true authentic Italian home with so much character. I will let the pictures speak for themselves but overall I am feeling so blessed and at home. Once my roommates arrived we  basically spent the day exploring together, eating food and navigating around our new area. I love my apartment, I love my roommates, I love this area and I LOVE Florence. Cannot wait for what is to come! I’ll keep you posted! Xoxo Kendall









Hat+Dress: Urban Outfitters// Sunglasses+Necklace: Forever21// Bag: Amazon// Shoes: Free People



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Boho Butterfly | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig