Thursday, May 7, 2015

mi dispiace



In my head as I imagined Florence I knew it would be totally different than what I’m used to, but I had no idea it would be this magical. By magical I mean everything has character, a story and some sort of history behind it. Although almost everyone speaks English (or at least some), I’m trying to speak as much Italian as I can, which is quite challenging considering I literally knew nothing before coming here. My favorite phrase is “mi dispiace” or “I’m sorry” because somehow I am always running into someone or blocking walkways (and getting cursed at by old Italian men lol). Today we had orientation and a walking tour to help us find our way around a little easier. Macarena and I also found a super cute lunch spot called La Bruschetteria that we will definitely be spending a lot of time at. And of course we ended our night with some gelato, tonight’s flavor “cookies”. Yummmmm! Xoxo Kendall





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Boho Butterfly | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig